English for beginners is for learners with little or no previous knowledge of English.
- 25 lessons
- class duration – 1 hour Instructor led.
- Starts on the 7th of every month
- starts from the alphabet, numbers, and common expressions.
Essential vocabulary related to everyday topics such as family, work, travel, and food.
- Learners should be able to understand and communicate basic information in English, including introducing themselves, asking and answering questions.
The course will focus on building basic reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
- Lessons will be delivered in a structured and sequential manner, starting with simple concepts and gradually progressing to more complex ones.
Class activities will include listening exercises, reading comprehension, grammar drills, and pronunciation practice.
- The course will use a variety of resources such as textbooks, audio recordings, and videos to enhance the learning experience.
Students will have the opportunity to interact with their classmates and practice their English skills through group activities and pair work.
The course will also provide cultural insights and help students understand the context in which English is used.
At the end of the course, students should be able to understand and use simple English phrases and sentences in everyday situations.